Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time is Flying

I can't believe how fast the last 2 months have gone by. Of course the end of the school year usually goes by fast. All the awards and concerts, programs and end of year parties. It is so much fun. Geremy is now going into Kindergarten (YEAH!!!) Tanner into first grade, (he got the teacher he wanted, Mrs. Spainhower) AJ is going to Tonaquint for 6th grade, and Mattina will go to middle school for 8th grade. How they are growing up.
I did a relief society night and demonstrated fun foods to make with children. I loved doing some research for this. I love to make things with my children. Everybody who watched it loved it and learned a lot. It was mentioned that I should have my own cooking show. I would probably do well at it. It was a lot of fun but I don't have time to do more than a demonstration every now and then. I did do the same foods at Aaron's class party and our children wanted to do it for home evening. We've all been enjoying this 1 night of relief society for weeks after.
This summer will continue to be busy. Aaron is finishing his technology endorsement, Mattina and AJ are doing some tutoring at summer school, Mattina will also have girls camp and youth conference. We've already been spending time in the pool. It's not real warm yet but the children love it. I'll wait until it warms up to get in.
The boys and Aaron got their summer hair cuts last week. The boys showed up the last day balled and Aaron got his after school was out. The last day of school Aaron had paint thrown at him by 5 students. Boy was he a mess. The studens really have a lot of fun at the end of the year. Aaron does too.
We plan to enjoy this summer and hopefully not get too busy. Most importantly, be safe and do things as a family.

No comments:

Geremy's 4th Birthday