Thursday, June 6, 2019

Charlotte, NC

Well, we made it to Charlotte, NC! We got up VERY early this morning and made it to the shuttle for our 3:50 departure. We had no problems getting to McCarran International in Las Vegas. But...because it’s so hot in Las Vegas, they delayed our flight so they could get the air conditioner going to cool the cabin down. While many people were a bit irritated and had to rearrange their connecting flight, we were grateful. We were not lucky enough to have the random seating assignment put us next to each other, but another traveler was kind enough to switch seats with me, so I could sit next to my beloved wife. It was a long 4 1/2 hours, but we made it. My legs began to get restless after 2.5 hours, so I got out my little bar of soap and rubbed it on my legs like the Pinterest blogs said. Yay for me! It worked. My legs calmed right down and I didn’t have any other problems.

We’re scarfing down dinner at Panda Express now, getting ready to board our flight to Madrid, Espana here in half an hour. We’ll see you on the other side of the Pond! Ciao!

No comments:

Geremy's 4th Birthday