Friday, February 5, 2010

Basketball

Last week Mattina Ann impressed me at her game. The last play of the game she had to shoot free throw shots. She shot the last one with one hand and it swished. I was so proud. Plus she played Center for me since I couldn't get anyone else to play that position. We lost miserably but I was very proud of Mattina Ann.

AJ has been practicing with my team since he has scouts the same time his team practices. At this weeks game I was very impressed with him as well. He seemed to show improvement and I like to think it's because of my coaching. It's so much fun to see them both enjoying the sport. AJ's team played the best team in the league and lost 25-30. They did really well.

Both kids only have 3 games left. I'm excited for it to end but sad at the same time too.

1 comment:

BA said...

We enjoyed our short stay yesterday. We think you have done a great job coaching the girls team.

Geremy's 4th Birthday