Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where did May go?

I'm so glad May is over. It gets so busy at the end of the school year. Mattina Ann had an awards assembly and received 8 awards. She is doing so well at school. She worked really hard to get an A in math. At midterms she had a B+. She ended up with all A's again. 6th grade ended with a 4.0. Smart girl. AJ had an awards assembly as well. He got 100% attendance and the Honest Abe award. His honest abe got him $25.73. I can't believe he found that much money and turned it in. Good job AJ.
Tanner finished preschool. He did 2 years at Watch Me Grow Preschool. He made some great friends there and learned a lot. I'm very proud of him. He now gets to go to Kindergarten. I think he's very excited and not sure of what to expect all at the same time.
Our family went to Pine Valley for Memorial Day. Brenda and her kids came with us. It was a nice day in the mountain. Aaron barbequed some corn and chicken. It was so good. I'll have to get him a grill some day. Aaron told the children we couldn't bring anything back with us. Mattina Ann said, "But there are microb's everywhere. We'll take some of those back for sure."
I'm excited to have the kids home. It'll be a nice summer. It'll go way too fast. I'm planning to blog every day of our trip, with pictures, to have a good record of the trip. It'll be nice to be together for a few weeks.
Welcome June.

1 comment:

BA said...

I'm glad school is out too.
Congrats to all your children. I'm glad they are learning so good.

Geremy's 4th Birthday